COVID-19: See the Trainer’s Commitment to Patients & Customers
Given the current circumstances with COVID-49, we wanted to provide an update on the steps we have taken to ensure the highest level of control and protection.
The safety and well-being of our staff, patients, and community have been and will be our number one priority. We are closely and continually monitoring the evolving COVID-19 situation with the guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization as well as state and local leaders and healthcare professionals. Effective 3/10/20, we have implemented the following safety protocol at all See the Trainer locations-
- Employees shall wash hands with approved hand sanitizer for at least 20 seconds before and after each patient encounter.
- At pre-scheduled intervals, frequently touched objects and surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected.
- Hand soap, sanitizers, alcohol wipes, ect will be placed throughout the facility for patient, customer, and employee use.
- Each patient and customer will be privately presented with a 3 question screening evaluation. Those who answer affirmative to any of the 3 questions, will be politely asked to reschedule.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact your local See the Trainer.
Thank you for your continued trust. Let’s work together to keep our communities healthy and safe.
-See the Trainer